Friday, October 4, 2013

About my group I think we can probably have a really good movie because we all get along most of us have worked with each other there isn't any tension between us I think all we have to do is try not to slack recently  all we do is we film like 2 or 3 scenes then we  usually go to Carmen's dinner table because  she is always cooking food for us it's funny to say but almost everytime we are over at Carmen's house we always have a good meal . But so far everything has been good except sometimes our time schedule isn't that good like this Tuesday I had to leave early for personal reasons but I will try to make sure that doesn't happen any more . Now about the sound we have started getting our sounds already I've been working with Giovanni he has been helping me  I've been helping him on Wednesday Giovanni and I teamed up on making fiolley sounds we wre very creative on it but we still have more sounds left that we need to record 

No comments:

Post a Comment