Friday, October 18, 2013

My group

For this week of my blog all we had to do was edit but as we were editing we noticed that's there is a couple of shots that we really need to re-shoot but we didn't notice until we started  importing into the computer I guess because while we we're filming we just wanted to get everything done so we could move on but no that I notice that we should of  look over the shots and we could re -took in everything we needed because now we have to re-shoot. But as we imported are film to the computer we notice our movie wasn't coming out like we thought it would we had imagined it just like the script but we notice small flaws during the film but so far once we get these re-shoots we should be good especially since Lemos gave us until Wednesday because just 3 extra days of editing will really help out any u group I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment