Thursday, September 12, 2013

FAST AND FURIOUS 7

The latest news right now in the film industry is that fast and furious 7 has been confirmed i can predict that this movie will most likely bring a lot of money to the industry most likely because its almost like a series and a lot of people have been fans since the first fast and furious came out including myself. 
There might be a couple of people that might not watch this movie there are probably people hating on it already mostly because it went from being a movie that was based on racing to were all they do is steal and run from the cops honestly and don't think it should still be called fast and the furious now all it shows is them stealing or running from the cops but they still call it fast and furious cause they drive fast cars but the main point of the movie isn't there anymore.  As a consumer will likely go watch this movie mainly because I have been a fan since the first fast and furious came out.http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=38730

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG I love this movie. I like 2 Fast 2 Furious cuz Ludacris was there and so was Jin! The people hating on this movie is dumb. Watching a movie with the same story line is BORING. At least the movie is progressing in its story line. Instead of racing with other racers, they race against the police and other criminal. The stakes are higher because they have to win. High five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the Fast and Furious 6 and at the end of the first half of the credits they showed Han die and all of a sudden Jason Statham appears... I was hoping that they would continue with the Fast and Furious movies. And these movies do have a story line, they went from criminals to saving the world and their families. I can't wait for the Fast and Furious 7 come out!

    ReplyDelete