Friday, February 28, 2014

Will The Oscars Surprise You

Well as we all know the oscars are this Sunday if you didn't know now you know. But most importantly what most people want to know is who is going to win a Oscar, well I have a feeling we might get a big surprised. Last year and early this year had there been a good amount of movies realesed  so it's pretty hard to pic a  winner but but I think best picture might be American Hustle but there is 12 years a slave and The Wolf Of Wall Street I'm pretty sure one of those 3 films will be  selected to win an Oscar. As far as picture I think for actor of the year Leonardio DiCaprio might take it it would be nice to finally see him win a Oscar I'm hoping he will win this Sunday. But as I said before I think the audience is going to be in for a surprise maybe an upsetting surprise but that's all I have to say about this Sunday's Oscars but now all we do is wait and hope who want to win gets awarded with an Oscar.




http://oscar.go.com

No comments:

Post a Comment