Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Group

So far the group I m working with is pretty good so far mainly because we all can do something to contribute in the film we don't have to rely on one another to get something done but there is times where we have helped each other out. In the group on on charge of sound and lighting so far I understand lighting so I'm really happy I chose to help with the lighting I feel like I can really contribute and make this film look really good. We haven't shot any footage yet but by the looks of it I don't think our group should take a long time filming we can get this project done in about a weekend  it would be amazing if we could finish it over the weekend it would give us a lot of time to edit or schedule a re-shoot but most importantly we will have a lot of time to make tweaks to the movie, and also it would be really good time management if we finish in a weekend because then we can't use the excuse " we didn't have enough time" and over the last few weeks is notice that time management is key when trying to mark a good film.

No comments:

Post a Comment